- @freedomsupport Frustrating part is your support is not able to provide any timeline as to when issue will be resolved (2/2) 3 months ago
- @freedomsupport Seem like UR support quality has dropped 2 ground since move from #WindMobile. I am not able to make outbound calls(1/2) 3 months ago
- Enjoying my ODNC session with @JoelHebert and an amazing audience lnkd.in/ejkExbe 11 months ago
- RT @kodehoved: Check out @benmwatson on .NET perf infoq.com/presentations/… 1 year ago
- @marcelv Is it possible to attach #IntelliTrace Collector on a running production application (executable) without restarting it? 1 year ago
Category Archives: .NET
Tuples have been around for quite sometime as a convenient way of returning more than one value from a method. Even though Tuples were quite easy to use but from code-readability perspective, there were certainly room for improvement. In C# 7.0, team … Continue reading
I published one more tip on codeproject. This tip is about figuring out what threads are waiting for a particular lock to be release in windbg. You can find it here. Until next, happy debugging.
I will be doing two talks for Ottawa .NET Community. One of talk is about why hackers like debuggers. You can find about it here. Other session will be about troubleshooting performance problems using PerfView. You can its details here. Mark … Continue reading
My tip regarding instantiating objects without stopping debugging session has been published at codeproject. You can find it here. Until next, happy debugging.
My debugging tip related to modifying variable values without leaving your debugging session publised at codeproject. You can find it here. Until next, happy debugging.
Fifth part of this tip published on codeproject. You can find it here. This tip is about filtering threads from a particular assembly. Until next, happy debugging.
Fourth part of multi-threaded debugging tips published on codeproject. This one is about effective way of switching between filtered threads. You can find this tip here. Until next, happy debugging.