- @freedomsupport Frustrating part is your support is not able to provide any timeline as to when issue will be resolved (2/2) 9 months ago
- @freedomsupport Seem like UR support quality has dropped 2 ground since move from #WindMobile. I am not able to make outbound calls(1/2) 9 months ago
- Enjoying my ODNC session with @JoelHebert and an amazing audience lnkd.in/ejkExbe 1 year ago
- RT @kodehoved: Check out @benmwatson on .NET perf infoq.com/presentations/… 1 year ago
- @marcelv Is it possible to attach #IntelliTrace Collector on a running production application (executable) without restarting it? 1 year ago
Category Archives: General
Scroll bars is an effective tool that novices to advanced users use every day without appreciating its effectiveness and usefulness. Various vendors have evolved its design including its position in an application, workflow with gestures and even visibility. Microsoft had … Continue reading
Intellisense is something that every developer uses consciously or unconsciously. For example, you type a class instance name in visual studio and when you type . (period), intellisense window pops-up showing you various properties, methods etc. for that class. … Continue reading
I will be doing two talks for Ottawa .NET Community. One of talk is about why hackers like debuggers. You can find about it here. Other session will be about troubleshooting performance problems using PerfView. You can its details here. Mark … Continue reading
When creating an Enterprise layered architecture, I always find the discussion about To POCO or To DTO quite interesting. Each of these serve a specific purpose, however, there is a lot of confusions & misconceptions about differentiating between these. Stackoverflow, MS … Continue reading
As a programmer I am always interested in getting advices from other programmers whether its about processes, improving my skill set, new languages/frameworks, technology trends. There are so many various ways of getting it. Whether its stackoverflow, MS forum, local … Continue reading
Just amazing and plain mind boggling. Obviously software has a critical piece in this engineering master class. Just watch and enjoy. Until next, happy debugging.
My experience regarding product requirement meeting & follow-up meetings is best depicted by this video.