- @freedomsupport Frustrating part is your support is not able to provide any timeline as to when issue will be resolved (2/2) 3 months ago
- @freedomsupport Seem like UR support quality has dropped 2 ground since move from #WindMobile. I am not able to make outbound calls(1/2) 3 months ago
- Enjoying my ODNC session with @JoelHebert and an amazing audience lnkd.in/ejkExbe 11 months ago
- RT @kodehoved: Check out @benmwatson on .NET perf infoq.com/presentations/… 1 year ago
- @marcelv Is it possible to attach #IntelliTrace Collector on a running production application (executable) without restarting it? 1 year ago
Category Archives: Debugging
I published one more tip on codeproject. This tip is about figuring out what threads are waiting for a particular lock to be release in windbg. You can find it here. Until next, happy debugging.
My tip regarding instantiating objects without stopping debugging session has been published at codeproject. You can find it here. Until next, happy debugging.
My debugging tip related to modifying variable values without leaving your debugging session publised at codeproject. You can find it here. Until next, happy debugging.
Fifth part of this tip published on codeproject. You can find it here. This tip is about filtering threads from a particular assembly. Until next, happy debugging.
Fourth part of multi-threaded debugging tips published on codeproject. This one is about effective way of switching between filtered threads. You can find this tip here. Until next, happy debugging.
Third part of Debugging multithreaded applications series. This one is about showing threads in source to understand better what each thread is doing and how various threads may be related to each other. This tip is published on codeproject and … Continue reading
Second part of this series on tips for multi-threaded application debugging. This tip is about how to filter out un-related threads and only view threads from your application. This tip is published on codeproject too and could be found here. … Continue reading