- @freedomsupport Frustrating part is your support is not able to provide any timeline as to when issue will be resolved (2/2) 7 months ago
- @freedomsupport Seem like UR support quality has dropped 2 ground since move from #WindMobile. I am not able to make outbound calls(1/2) 7 months ago
- Enjoying my ODNC session with @JoelHebert and an amazing audience lnkd.in/ejkExbe 1 year ago
- RT @kodehoved: Check out @benmwatson on .NET perf infoq.com/presentations/… 1 year ago
- @marcelv Is it possible to attach #IntelliTrace Collector on a running production application (executable) without restarting it? 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Sometimes we have need of getting notifications when our application logs an error in Event Logs. My recent tip/trick published on codeproject describes how that can be accomplished. http://www.codeproject.com/Tips/392041/Getting-notifications-upon-your-application-writin Until next, happy debugging.
I published an article at codeproject about generating dump files based on a threshold configured for your custom performance counter. Hopefully you will find it useful. You can find it at http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/383774/Process-Dump-triggered-on-Custom-Performance-Count . Until next, happy debugging.
Channel 9 has posted a 6 part series video about Production debugging. You can find first video here and it conains links for other parts also. These vidoes are hosted by Brad Linscott, who is from Premier field engineering team … Continue reading
Recently I had to debug a situation where application was crashing during start-up. This issue was not reproducible so I had to use production debugging techniques to find root cause of problem. At the time of crash, all I was … Continue reading